Welcome to Westwood Middle School
Code of Conduct
Forms Included in Code of Conduct:
- 2016 – 2017 Directory Information Opt-Out Form
- 2016 – 2017 Email & Supplemental Digital Resource Opt-Out Form
- 2016 – 2017 Student and Parent Acknowledgment Form
Welcome to 6th Grade!
Parent Opt out of PE Waiver
Immunization InformationThe Florida Department of Health requires 7th graders to have the following immunization:
- Tdap (1 dose) Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis
- MMR (2 doses)
- Polio (4 doses)
- DTP/DTaP (5 doses)
- Hepatitis B Series
- Varicella vaccine (2 dose) or signed proof of the disease
Click above to see our Pre-Academies
Civics Vocabulary Camp (7th grade only)
Wednesdays, 4:00 – 4:45 PM Contact Ms. Bay for more infortmation.
Academic Booster Club
Parents are needed to join the Academic Booster Club, Contact Ms. Wright for more information
Parents and students can stay updated to events at our school through text message. If you would like to be a part of this please text @44gf3 to 81010 in order for us to keep you updated.
For detailed instructions click here!
Yearbooks are $20.00 Add a hard cover for $5.00
Order online at YBPay.lifetouch.com with yearbook ID Code: 10336116
Or you can pay by cash or check. Envelopes are available in the front office.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality education in a secure, positive, and rigorous learning environment for all students.
Acceptable bottoms are:
- Shorts/pants that are Khaki, Black, or Navy Blue
- Cargo pants are permitted
- All students must wear a belt
- Shirts must be tucked in
- 6th grade will wear royal blue WMS school shirts
- 7th grade will wear burgundy WMS school shirts
- 8th grade will wear navy blue WMS school shirts
- Shirts are $6 each and available at the school